- Pressure: Compare SILENCER’s head door pressure compared to the old-style scissor gate’s extreme high pressure and the rotary gate’s wedging of uncontrollable high pressure on animal’s neck. We are the only chute to offer true equal pressure at 200 PSI top to bottom for maximum animal control, comfort, and chute life.
- Performance: Compare SILENCER’s ability to control a 350 lb. – 2500 lb. animal, compared to the old-style scissor gate and rotary ability to properly hold various sizes of livestock.
- Noise: Compare SILENCER’s maximum chute in operation decibel reading compared to all other chutes maximum decibel reading while in operation. It’s FACT: Brand “X” Chutes in Operation noise level Registers 100 Decibels. SILENCER Chutes in Operation Registers ONLY 89 Decibels***A variance in measured sound of 1 Decibel = An Increase in Loudness of About 20%***
- Full Opening Doors: The Sliencer’s patented head and tail doors open fully, top to bottom, for the industry’s most advantageous cattle flow. When the animal approaches or exits the chute, SILENCER’s full opening tail door reduces hesitation and tripping.
- Hydraulic Neck Bars: The flexibility of the hydraulic neck bars promotes chute flow because there’s no need to re-set the bars for each animal.
- Chute Entrance and Exit:SILENCER’s head doors move slightly forward and ahead while completely opening, giving the animal the sense that they can move ahead. The SILENCER is also designed so the animal doesn’t have to step over, trip, or jump when entering or exiting the chute.
- Full-opening Doors: Our patented full-opening doors help keep animals calm in the chute and reduce their hesitation, providing the industry’s most efficient flow in and out of the chute. The head door is wrapped in rubber to prevent shoulder damage.
- Rubber Neck Bars: Our design makes sure animals’ heads and necks are protected with soft rubber neck bars, greatly reducing injury and bruising.
- Safety Pin: The hydraulic head restraint has a shear pin allowing the head restraint bar to break away, preventing injury to the animal or damage to the equipment should operator error occur during the use of the restraint.
- Equal Pressure: Our head door uses the least amount of pressure (top-to-bottom) on the animal at 200 PSI, minimizing animal stress and injury. A preset pressure relief valve directs large volumes of oil at low pressure, assuring head gate quickness yet light pressure on the animal. These head doors keep the animal calm by removing the opportunity to work itself into a frenzy jerking it’s head around.
- Better Than the “Scissor Gate” Design: Compare Moly’s SILENCER chute’s superior design to the outdated “scissor gate” chute design and calculate the costs. The outdated “scissor gate” design is highly stressful on the animal and the operator and causes inefficient cattle flow. It restricts access with openings of only 12”, there is no control of head (left, right and straight) and they work like a “nutcracker” to exert intense pressure at the bottom of the “V” where contact is made on the animal’s body causing hesitation, jumping, & lunging when entering chute–greatly hindering cattle flow. Without a full louver set the cattle see the operator in their flight zone. This increases the stress on the animal and they enter the chute harder and faster. Without rubber on the “scissor gate” the animal will sustain bruising and injury. The old-style “nutcracker” head gates don’t open completely nor do they move slightly forward to provide a sense of forward movement, so the animal is inclined to jump out or trip causing potential leg, shoulder, or back injuries. Brands that claim “parallel closing action top-to-bottom” have no head control top-to-bottom, which causes extra stress on the animal, and can be dangerous to the chute operator. If you were an animal, which would you choose?
Yep! The options are endless, which is why we like to have you fill out the contact form. That gives us an opportunity to speak to you and gain an understanding of your specific needs.
Just a few of the customizations available:
Electric Power Supply – SILENCER electric power supplies include a top of the line Baldor 5 HP electric motor and industrial vane pump. Available in 220 single and 3-phase, equipped with standard oil breather/fill cap, spin-on filter and reservoir in a self-contained unit.
Gas Power Supply – The Honda 6.5 HP gas pump for use in remote operations is equipped with dual spool valve with pressure relief, reservoir, oil filter, and female quick couplers. The gas-carrying package includes handles for easy transport.
Platform Scale – SILENCER offers two scale options: Platform scales and Overhead scales. The low-profile platform scale mounts keep scale low to ground for increased flow in and out of the chute.
Overhead Scale – Promotes longer scale life and easier clean-up.
Additional Add-on Options:
APPROX. WEIGHT (lbs.)
Heavy Duty Model
Commercial Pro Model
Extended Ranch Model
Extended Heavy Duty Model
Extended Commercial Pro Model
Tilt Model (taildoors on chute)
Tilt Model (stand alone taildoors)
If Chute has Front-Back Pivot Controls – Add 3″ to Height
For All Models: